NIRVANA Hotel I Banquets I Club, Hotels at Ludhiana India

NIRVANA Hotel I Banquets I Club is Best Hotels In Ludhiana Punjab India. 4 star accommodations that already have 23 reviews and 7.2 ratings. You are able to stay only at that hotel with prices beginning at USD 72, register at 12:00 PM and have a look at at .

Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Sita Nagar, NIRVANA Hotel I Banquets I Club promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the NIRVANA Hotel I Banquets I Club. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, sofa, towels, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary). Access to the hotel's fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool, spa, pool (kids) will further enhance your satisfying stay. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at NIRVANA Hotel I Banquets I Club.

Pictures of NIRVANA Hotel I Banquets I Club, Best Hotels In Ludhiana Punjab India

NIRVANA Hotel I Banquets I Club Adresssed

Humbran Road, Near By G.R.D. Academy Ludhiana , Ludhiana, Punjab, India, Postal Code : 141 007
Country Iso Code : IN, at Longitude :75.779.044 and at Latitude :30.918.231


Get Promotion, Click Here

or search :

Hotels Choices In Ludhiana India

See Also :

  • Hotel Restaurant De Seignelay, Hotels in Auxerre France
  • Bella Vista Hotel, Hotels in St. Paul's Bay Malta
  • The Grand Napat Serviced Apartment, Best Hotels Recommendations At Chiang Mai Thailand
  • Iklan Atas Artikel

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

    Iklan Bawah Artikel